To find out more about this workshop or to register, visit Creative Workshops.
Well, I’ve just posted the last week’s lesson for my workshop. What a fun journey and what completely amazing students! I have so enjoyed seeing their pages progress and what was once scary to some is now fun and exciting. You can see their pages here for yourself. I am already working on my next workshop where I will share the fun of Pitt Pens and water soluble crayon in lovely Moleskine journals. You can find out more about this workshop here. Gill has provided a link to her journal site offering class supplies with a discount for workshop attendies. http://www.journalcraft.co.uk/shades-of-grey—workshop-supplies-39-c.asp
Thank you for making this workshop so enjoyable!
You asked for it and now it’s here! I have just posted my next workshop at Creative Workshops. I have combined two of the most asked about techniques into one workshop. Numerous people have commented on the Pitt Pen pages and inquired about the Caran d’ache crayons with fluid matte medium, so I have combined these techniques into a journal workshop. Come and explore the possiblities with me starting March 23rd. Registration is now open.
Week 1~ It’s the Pitts!
Week 2~ Not always black or white
Week 3~ Grey’s or Gray’s Anatomy?
- Pitt Brush Tipped Pen Set, Shades of Grey (This set contains one each of six shades of gray, including Cold Gray III, Cold Gray IV, Cold Gray V, Warm Gray III, Warm Gray IV, and Warm Gray V)
- In addition you will need Black Pitt Artist Pens in the following sizes, XS,F, &M
- Moleskine Sketchbook, blank 100 pages, 5 1/4 x 8 1/4
- 8B woodless graphite pencil
- Black eraser (one that will erase charcoal/graphite)
- Caran d’ache Neocolor II water soluble crayons: Silver Grey, Steel Grey, Grey, Dark Grey, Greyish Black (the colors in italics are optional)
- Fluid Matte Medium, Golden’s
- Small paintbrush (a 1/4″ angular brush works well, but any small flat brush will work)
- UHU gluestick
- White gel pen
Workshop fee $38.00
I received some wonderful news over the weekend, my DS is going to be based only 6 hours away from home! So he and his lovely new wife will be able to come for visits and we can go to see them. This news brought a flurry of activity to our house. We decided that we needed to convert our upstairs office into a guest bedroom for them, and we gave up the formal dining room making it our home office. I feel like we’ve been moving all weekend-lol! But I did manage to get my two journal pages done, nothing like sticking to a New Years resolution. These are days 10 and 11. This week we will be doing colors, which I am working on how to incorporate that theme into my ‘Shades of Grey’ journal. I have some ideas.