You asked for it and now it’s here! I have just posted my next workshop at Creative Workshops. I have combined two of the most asked about techniques into one workshop. Numerous people have commented on the Pitt Pen pages and inquired about the Caran d’ache crayons with fluid matte medium, so I have combined these techniques into a journal workshop. Come and explore the possiblities with me starting March 23rd. Registration is now open.
Week 1~ It’s the Pitts!
Week 2~ Not always black or white
Week 3~ Grey’s or Gray’s Anatomy?
- Pitt Brush Tipped Pen Set, Shades of Grey (This set contains one each of six shades of gray, including Cold Gray III, Cold Gray IV, Cold Gray V, Warm Gray III, Warm Gray IV, and Warm Gray V)
- In addition you will need Black Pitt Artist Pens in the following sizes, XS,F, &M
- Moleskine Sketchbook, blank 100 pages, 5 1/4 x 8 1/4
- 8B woodless graphite pencil
- Black eraser (one that will erase charcoal/graphite)
- Caran d’ache Neocolor II water soluble crayons: Silver Grey, Steel Grey, Grey, Dark Grey, Greyish Black (the colors in italics are optional)
- Fluid Matte Medium, Golden’s
- Small paintbrush (a 1/4″ angular brush works well, but any small flat brush will work)
- UHU gluestick
- White gel pen
Workshop fee $38.00